Themed ‘Be you. Be part of Future Unicorn’ this year, the Competition provides a unique platform for local university students to showcase your creativity and skills, contributing to the success of three selected real-life start-ups from Cyberport focussed on sustainability and creating a better future.
On top of gaining internship opportunities, the winning proposal will put the selected start-up on a fast-track path to pitch for a HK$100,000 grant from the Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (CCMF), supporting the start-up in expanding its operations while bringing your ideas to life.
Don't miss out this exciting opportunity to be part of the journey in creating the next unicorn!
Grab more details from the e-leaflet below.
* Equip you with crucial skills in critical thinking, market research, strategic analysis and financial planning
* Gain first-hand experience in tackling real-life scenarios faced by start-ups and craft solutions that have the potential to reshape their future
* Learn from finance elites as coaches who’re ACCA-qualified professionals on developing a sound business proposal (Top 9 finalist teams)
* Empower the next unicorns – contributing to the growth and success of real-life start-ups in sustainable practices
* Impress your future employers or business partners – demonstrating your ability in driving change and creating positive impact for a better world