This online course is the first in a two-part module looking at the accountant as strategic influencer. Part 2: 'Becoming a business partner', should be studied in conjunction with this module.
As the world changes and finance becomes an ever-increasing priority for most organisations, there is a recognised need for the role of the finance professional to change. Finance professionals are often expected to play a greater part in the strategic decision making and planning within a business. This has created the developing role of the finance business partner.
This module explains what that role looks like and briefly considers how the finance professional might get more involved in ensuring the strategy of an organisation gets implemented.
By the end of the course you will understand:
- the process for developing strategy and the accountants potential to influence it
- the challenges facing finance professionals moving into the Business Partnering role
- the different elements that make a successful business partnering function
- the lessons to be learned to ensure that the implementation of business partnering within your organisation is successful.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 45 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.