Accountants use Excel every day, but it can be easy to fall into a rut, using the same formulas and creating the same spreadsheets again and again.
This course concentrates on a range of practical, and often simple, techniques that can make spreadsheets quicker to set up, easier for the user to use, more automated and guard against career-threatening errors.
This course will enable you to:
- boost your productivity when working in Excel
- make use of new, exciting Excel features and rediscover features that can make your spreadsheets more accurate and efficient
- create dashboards and graphs that your colleagues can interpret quickly and easily
- make your spreadsheets more automated
- guard against career-threatening errors.
- now with personalised course notes to download and keep
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (+VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.