ACCA Careers offers two useful routes for recruiting ACCA internship talent:
- a core offering via the job board enabling you to post your internship opportunities free of charge
- a more bespoke version where we work closely with you and a local learning provider to develop a dedicated internship assessment programme and ongoing scheme.
- Due to our large, global student base ACCA Careers is the perfect vehicle for locating ACCA talent
- These students are not only well-trained and tech-savvy, but are ambitious and can make a great difference to your business by contributing a fresh perspective
- Simple sign up - all you need to do to access our talent community is:
* go to our ACCA Careers recruiter site
* create an account and then start posting
Please note: for UK recruiters you need to create an account, upload your internship role, and when you check out, enter this discount code (FREE-UK-INTERNS) for a free a job listing worth £650.
We ensure that all our internship vacancies can be viewed by our students by not only prominently displaying them on the ACCA Internships page on ACCA Careers, but also by promoting them across a range of internal and external media channels.
This service involves a more hands-on and partnership approach to ensure we fine-tune the assessment process to guarantee the quality of intern for your business.
Once we have discussed a brief with you for the level and volume of your internship recruitment needs we will then work with one of our local educational partners – either a university or professional training organisation.
Together we will then develop and run an assessment programme where the prospective interns are judged according to a series of digital and/or face-to-face tests to ensure you are getting the very best applicants.
We can also help you to design the internship programme for when the interns are working with you.
GW4 International Internship Programme: