Economic instability, corporate collapses, fraud, investor uncertainty, transparency and sustainability are driving a number of accounting issues that call into question the value and appropriateness of traditional accounting thinking and structures.
This module is designed to help us gain an understanding of the major issues that are changing the way accountants think and deliver.
By the end of this learning module you will gain an understanding of:
- the appropriateness of reported measures
- shareholder and market expectations
- sustainability and stakeholder expectations
- how you can strike the balance between financial and non-financial measures
- the issues of intangible value and accounting.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 45 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.