Nowadays, stakeholders are looking for something more than a financially successful business. They want a business that makes the right choices. A business that is ethical, and sustainable. So, how can you guide decision makers to make choices which do not harm and possibly benefit the organisation?
This course provides insight into the key principles, systems and processes that will enhance your organisation’s ethical behaviour and promote sustainability. It will enable your organisation to make ethical and sustainable decisions that fully consider the consequences for your organisation as well as stakeholders and the wider environment.
This course will enable you to:
- establish an ethical corporate culture in your organisation
- enhance the sustainability of your organisation through a range of measures and reporting initiatives
- recognise the principles of governance and the importance of ethical compliance
- boost transparency within your organisation
- consider the systems and process necessary for encouraging ethical behaviour in your organisation.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101