Not only is Excel a powerful calculation tool and record keeper, but it is also a tool for reporting and analysing. With so many features and functions available, getting started with Excel can be daunting to many. However, it doesn’t have to be difficult. This course is designed to take you through the basics, step by step.
By the end of this course, you will be comfortable navigating an Excel workbook, entering and formatting data, setting print options, and much more.
What you will learn
This course will enable you to:
- understand the basics of Excel including opening and saving workbooks, and navigating ribbons to find the commands you need
- sort, filter and format data to present reports in an attractive, and easy to understand way
- understand print and preview options including how to insert headers and footers, and how to adjust page, margin and sheet options
- insert and format tables and charts in Excel
- understand how to use slicers, timelines and sparklines.
accountingcpd work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers
- 4 hours
- Access 120 days
- 75 GBP (excl VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.