High quality, engaging "Story Style" courses for professionals, by ProDio.
In this course, you will be able to recognise the importance of intercultural leadership and identify how to acknowledge and address bias and racism in the workplace. You will learn how to identify appropriate and inappropriate behaviours, attitudes or comments by learning about the cultural competence continuum. You will identify techniques for listening and creating inclusion and belonging by learning about the importance of vulnerability and courage, being present, as well as cultivating empathy. Finally, you will have the opportunity to recognise the commonalities of leadership across cultures and identify important considerations for the future of intercultural leadership, including compassion.
In this course you will learn how to:
- recognise the importance of intercultural leadership and identify the role of personal cultural frameworks in your interactions with others
- identify appropriate and inappropriate behaviours, attitudes or comments by learning about the cultural competence continuum
- identify techniques to acknowledge and address your own internal racial bias and racism by discussing self-awareness, values and culture
- determine techniques to address and manage prejudice and racism in your team or workplace.
- the course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 2 hours
- 12 months' access
- 20 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.