Financial crime can be committed by anyone in an organisation, who is motivated by some need or desire, prepared to rationalise their actions, and thinks they won’t get caught.
Preventing Financial Crime will enable you to understand the various types of financial crime and the controls that can be used to limit the opportunities for fraudsters to commit them. More importantly you will look at how to create the right culture within an organisation to not only discourage collusion in fraud but also to encourage reporting and disclosure.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the range of financial crimes which can be committed, as well as the motives and profiles of those likely to commit them
- how you can develop your skills in risk management and improve your assessment of risk factors
- how to properly approach and report financial crimes
- how to influence ethical behaviour and create the right kind of corporate culture
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members get 10% discount
- Use code ACCA101 at checkout
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.