According to recent research, 77% of employers believe alcohol is the biggest threat to employee wellbeing. A survey by Knowledge Union Health Care showed that 33% of employees admitted to going to work with a hangover. This course seeks to identify the impact of alcohol in the workplace and considers some of the issues faced by both the employee and employer in relation to alcohol misuse.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the impact on employers and the legal implications for employers of alcohol misuse
- how to recognise the signs of alcohol and drug misuse in the workplace
- what different courses of action an employer may take to address the problem.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.