This course looks at the issues associated with climate change, mitigation, adaptation and how to report your performance on reducing your impact on climate change.
By the end of this module, you will gain a good understanding of:
- the main issues of climate change
- the way the world, the European Union (EU) and UK have responded
- assessment of impact
- the things that can be done to reduce your own impact
- what you should report and to whom.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.