High quality, engaging "Story Style" courses for professionals, by ProDio.
Digital technology (DT) and remote working environments are driving massive change in the workplace. Organisations of all types and sizes are investing in it to improve collaboration, increase productivity, and transform the customer experience. This course covers the most critical knowledge and skills needed to become an effective ‘digital leader’ – someone who can thrive in a leadership role in this new and challenging environment.
This course is engaging, practical, and features real-life case studies and interviews with internationally recognised experts.
- determine the importance of adapting to the reality of a digital workplace
- identify three simple ‘digital leadership’ principles to make rapid, visible progress in work situations where digital technology is creating rapid change
- establish the importance of vision and strategy in volatile rapidly changing industries
- determine effective strategies that makes the most of emerging opportunities
- identify seven aspects of an organisation's culture that can either support or undermine it as attempts to embrace digital technology.
- course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 2 hours
- 12 months' access
- 20 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.