Updated and improved with new content and enhanced social features.
Every financial model is built on the same foundations: an understanding of its purpose, who it is for, and its scope. This course explains how to set up the Excel spreadsheet and complete the initial steps of building a financial model, structuring calculations, and looking into costs and revenues, time periods, cash balances and reporting.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to set up and build a comprehensive financial model
- how to calculate costs and revenues
- which time periods you need to use and when and where to use flags
- how to create understandable and useful reports.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.