When things are going well there is often not enough time to concentrate on anything but the core business activities, and if things are not going well arbitrary cost cutting risks long term existence. This course will provide a framework to help you analyse your business, consider where to best focus your resources and review how to balance short term cost reductions with longer term business needs.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to structure a cost savings project
- how to prioritise activities
- how to consider real life examples where cost savings and efficiencies have been achieved
- how to provide realistic targets for your business
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.