The key reason for business failure is running out of cash; if a business no longer has cash, it doesn’t matter what else is going on, the business can’t and won’t survive. When cash runs out, the company runs the risk of not being able to meet current obligations. Despite this the majority of failed businesses mislead themselves that profitability is the key indicator of success.
Profit vs. Cash will introduce you to the significance, meaning and differences between profit and cash flow and provide you with an insight into how to understand both.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the meaning of profit and cash flow
- the key differences between profit and cash flow
- the significance of reviewing both profit and cash flow
- when considering the health of any business
- how businesses can take control of their cash flow
- how to look at a set of accounts to obtain information to
- help assess both profit and cash flow.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.