This course will provide you with an understanding of the demand debtor side of working capital. We will also look at why the new format is fit for purpose, and the new and challenging cash environment that many organisations are now facing.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the new way of understanding the demand (debtor) side of working capital
- why the new format is ‘fit for purpose’ in the new cash environment organisations now encounter
- why the former calculation of ‘Days Sales Outstanding’ (DSO) is at best a ‘general’ guide
- how to apply the new methodology to enable you to become more effective
- how to instigate a strategy that could make working capital and therefore cash more efficient.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.