Why does budgeting often fail in practice when the textbooks make it seem so easy? This course explains the barriers to effective budgeting, enabling you to create and plan budgets more effectively.
The course is part of the Nelson Croom’s Issues and Debates learning suites. Each module is split into two: understanding the issues and putting them into practice.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how you can choose the most appropriate budgeting method
- how to overcome weaknesses in their current budgeting systems
- how to effectively communicate and present budgets to non-financial staff
- how you can meet the varying budget preparation needs of different departments
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.