CPD special offer
The workforce rules and culture is ever evolving and managing professionals can be challenging. Whether you are senior or new to management, continued professional development is an important part of becoming a successful manager.
Be an effective manager by understanding the different elements of human resources and managing professionals.
This pack includes: leadership and communication skills, an understanding of dealing with management issues and an in-depth look at employment laws and regulations.
- Dealing with change
- Leadership and management skills
- The Successful Manager
- Time Management For Professionals
- Feedback That Works
- Project and stakeholder management
- Delegation for success
- Managing Difficult Members Of Staff
- Communication skills
- Employment Status
- Data Protection - Key Issues
- Data Protection Update
- Managers Guide To Redundancy
- The Manager's Guide To Employment Law - Effective Performance Management And Reward
- The Managers Guide To Employment Law - Equal Opportunities
- The Managers Guide To Employment Law – Recruitment
- The Managers Guide To Employment Law - Statutory Rights
- The Managers Guide To Employment Law - Using Agency Workers
- Unauthorised Deductions In Wages
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
CPD special offer
- 21.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 295 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.