CPD special offer
Did you know the key to a successful career is closely linked to your ability to build meaningful relationships with colleagues and stakeholders?
Building a business case, convincing a customer or a partner or persuading your superior are all linked to the art of a convincing communication. Learn how to prepare, practise and master these useful techniques. This exciting learning path includes engaging interactive sessions, informative short videos, downloadable PDF's and reflective action tips to help put learning into action.
- adding strength to your arguments
- how to ask questions that lead to a “yes” answer
- how to respond when faced with objections
- preparing a speech to convince or to get people to act
- preparing your public talk
- capturing and keeping your audience’s attention
- preparing a convincing presentation
- high-impact communication: shaping your message
- building rapport and influence when communicating
- communicating - connecting to your people
- active Listening
- showing empathy
- make your point more effectively
- the key principles of communication
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- enhance your employability.
CrossKnowledge is a leader in cloud-based distance learning solutions.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier
- making successful presentations to an audience
- developing ability to convince people.
CPD special offer
- 10 hours
- 12 months access
- 195 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.