Automatic enrolment is not just an issue for pension experts. It affects many aspects of business including payroll, human resources, legal and finance. All employers will need to comply, no matter what size, and with The Pensions Regulator ensuring compliance and imposing penalties on those who do not, employers need to act now. With a shortage of advice available, companies are turning to their accountants for support and advice on how to set up and administer a suitable scheme.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the background and need for automatic enrolment
- the effects on both employers and employees
- how to comply with the legislation
- some of the key aspects to ensuring automatic enrolment is a success
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- this course has been reviewed and is up to date for the tax year 2017-18.
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.