Employment law training is essential for accountants with responsibility for managing people. As part of their role, they should be aware of the legal responsibilities they hold on behalf of their company. A good grounding in employment law can provide the knowledge and confidence to handle situations with your staff where following legal procedure is a requirement.
This employment law course provides an overview, giving practical and current advice on the key areas that you will come across in the day-to-day management of your staff.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the importance of an employment contract, terms and conditions and how to get it right when recruiting new staff
- employee rights and how to handle situations where an issue may arise with the rights of a member of staff
- the discipline and grievance procedure and the process one must follow to ensure employment law is adhered to
- how to handle a dismissal by being aware of the relevant legal facts
- how to access current information on the key aspects of employment law that will support a management role
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount.
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.