This course provides an introduction to some of the key issues concerning contract formation, including discussion of the use of Heads of Terms etc, together with an overview of how contracts are structured and a summary of the types of contract terms.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the requirements for formation of a contract
- the issues relating to the ‘Battle of the Forms’ and consider steps that can be taken to minimise the risks arising from this
- the difficulties surrounding the usage of documents such as Heads of Terms and Letters of Intent and be able to outline a strategy for dealing with them
- the typical structure that contracts have
- the three main types of contract term and the differences between them.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1.5 hour
- 12 months' access
- 45 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.