Establishing a strong procurement process can improve profitability as well as improving relationships with suppliers and clients. As an accountant you play a crucial role in this process.
In this course, you will find out what makes a good procurement process. It will help you establish and maintain strong relationships with your suppliers and ensure you have the appropriate procurement documents. You'll learn how to successfully negotiate at different stages of the procurement process and understand why constantly reviewing the process is important for profitability.
This course will enable you to:
- ensure that your procurement processes maximise your long-term profitability
- understand the procurement process and your role within it
- build and maintain strong supplier relationships
- ensure you have the correct documents for each stage of the procurement process
- master the skills for successful negotiations and understand why this is a crucial process
- understand the role of power and some of the key issues that can arise during the negotiation process.
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.