Join ACCA UK for our live CPD skills webinar in partnership with accountingcpd.net.
With the pace of change accelerating in business, an essential tool for success is to plan changes, and then execute them on time, to agreed budgets and to a quality level that will guarantee customer satisfaction.
Taking a project management approach is fast becoming the default method for any transformational or change within the business for hard subjects such as new product or process introductions (NPI) through to cultural change projects.
Join this 60-minute webinar to learn the key concepts for successful project management using a blend of traditional tools and the latest Agile Scrum project management tools.
By attending, you will be able to:
- plan your project, with a Project charter to detail the key elements
- execute your project using project management tools to manage schedule, costs and risks along the way
- communicate progress by delivering regular customer deliverables
- use agile tools to keep the project in line with changing customer demands
- manage the project team as well as the wider stakeholder community
- achieve a successful project on time, on cost to a high quality standard.
Chris Bruce is Managing director of Better & Better Ltd, a consultancy providing “business advice and project implementations” to a range of organisations from start-ups through to multinational corporations.
Formerly Operations director for Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, a premier provider of Navigation solutions to the Commercial and Military Marine market, with over 25 years' experience, he has overseen the management of countless projects within the business and for key business partners.
Chris has an MBA from Kingston University, a Project Management Institute (PMI) post graduate qualification from the University of California Irvine (UCI), is Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply qualified, and is Six Sigma Green Belt continuous improvement management trained.
- 1 hour
Want to earn free CPD units?
Earn your free 1-hour CPD unit per webinar. Register for more live and on-demand CPD skills webinars. Certificates are available after 50 minutes of viewing time.