In the modern financial world it is vital to appreciate the complex relationships between any organisations many functions. These relationships need to be understood right from when strategies are ‘rolled out’ regarding cash flow through to when cash is actually received or paid.
Working capital optimisation and cash flow management looks at how working capital optimisation and cash flow management works through supply and reverse supply chains, inventory, and demand chain transformation.
On completion of this course you, will gain an understanding of:
- the various aspects of the supply chain including commercial terms, discount structures, payment scenarios, and rights of lien and asset ownership
- how to minimise work in progress as it can take up space and shorten shelf life and represents uninvestable capital
- how to monitor and analyse stock to avoid it becoming a liability
- how to consider the use of the demand chain, such as commercial terms, compliance to these terms and credit rating agencies
- the reverse supply chain, the ‘green agenda’ and corporate social responsibility
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.