Organisations of every type and size generate some form of revenue stream. However, in today’s credit-stricken, cash-strapped economy it is vital for management to appreciate how revenue streams could become severed, restricted or terminated resulting in cash flow issues and liquidity gaps.
Dealing with customers in a co-operative manner and delivering exceptional service is key to many organisations' future success. This can be enabled by dealing with all parties in a manner that will generate accurate streams of income.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the complexity of the order to cash cycle
- the actions one can take to reduce income ‘slippage’
- how to address liquidity gaps through alternative funding of debtors
- how you can challenge the norm of how Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) is computed.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.