Activity based costing (ABC) is based on simple, common-sense concepts and practical methods. It seeks to drive much greater cost understanding across all of an organisation’s operations, which enables management to take smarter decisions. This course gets back to the basics of ABC principles and demonstrates how it can be practically adopted.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- what drives the need for ABC - the world of growing overhead
- the simple principles of ABC
- a framework for successful implementation along with practical tips and methods
- how ABC changes our view of costs and profit, paving the way for different management thinking.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 45 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.