For many companies, the issue about raising business finance for starting up, development and expansion can be crucial for the success of the business. In tough economic times it has become even more critical as finance is not as readily available.
This course will help you understand raising finance for business in both small and large companies, and will give you an appreciation of which types of finance may suit a business in different circumstances at different times.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the different sources of finance available to fund a business
- the distinction between internal and external finance and short term and long term sources of finance
- how to recognise the types of debt finance available and their distinguishing features
- how businesses can raise money through the issue of share capital
- the pros and cons of the different types of finance.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.