Following an event that had the potential to negatively impact on their business, such as a natural disaster, or failure to comply with regulations, have you ever wondered why top management had not made preparations to facilitate taking evasive action?
Find out how the concept of risk management and related infrastructure has developed and the impact risk has on traditional control systems.
This course uses real world examples that have made national and international news.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to define your own professional goals in using social media;
- the concept of risk management;
- the impact risk management has on a company;
- the processes required for risk management to be put in place;
- the Bribery Act and its implications;
- recent risk management disasters to help avoid future problems; and
- how to manage the effects of extreme events on a business.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount.
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.