Microsoft issues new features for Excel all the time, but are you making the most of them? Taking the time to master the latest updates means you can make the most of their full power. Doing this will help you work more effectively and efficiently and keep your skills competitive in a rapidly evolving digital landscape.
This course introduces some major recent usability enhancements and outlines the latest improvements to dynamic arrays. Explore the new features which allow greater customisability and programming within Excel. You also get an overview of new and improved features that can simplify many of your day-to-day tasks, and enable you to deliver deeper insights to stakeholders. Plus, you’ll be able to put what you’re learning into practice with downloadable spreadsheets in each module.
This course will enable you to:
- make best use of the latest Excel features released in 2023
- enhance your productivity and collaborate more effectively in Excel
- make your worksheets smarter, more accessible, and easier to use
- expand your knowledge and mastery of dynamic arrays
- customise how Excel treats your data using Office Script, Power Query, LET and LAMBDA.
- now with personalised course notes to download and keep
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (+VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.