Buying and selling a business can be a very risky step to undertake, with more than half of all transactions failing. Ensuring due diligence in mergers and acquisitions is carried out the proper way can be less risky and improve your chances of a successful transaction.
Due diligence helps businesses add value to their new acquisitions. As well as simply checking things out, due diligence needs to be structured so businesses can make better development decisions.
This course will enable you to:
- master the practical aspects of due diligence, including how to get the best out of the process through planning and selecting the right advisers
- recognise the importance of integration, how to avoid common pitfalls and the subsequent failure of acquisitions
- identify and quantify potential problems and liabilities
- understand potential problems with cross-border due diligence and create a strategy to cope with these.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.