500+ hours of CPD resources at your fingertips.
Each year, as an accountant, you need to keep up to date and develop yourself. We know it makes sense to start that process early, but it can be difficult to decide where to focus your professional development and when.
By buying a licence to accountingcpd, you take away that pressure. You'll have access to a wide range of high quality, up to date, CPD resources at your fingertips when it suits you.
Access to over 150 online CPD courses
With the licence you'll have access to over 500 hours of learning at your fingertips. Whether you want to get into the technical detail of FRS 102, build insightful financial models, understand the risks in your organisation and how to deal with them, or research the nuances of international tax, accountingcpd offers a wide range of content to suit all your development needs throughout the year.
You will also get immediate access to all new courses as soon as they are published. Expect to see more on business performance management, ethics, presenting financial information, making the most out of your data and technology in finance.
- Access to over 150 online CPD courses - that's 500+ units of learning
- Weekly CPD Bites - stimulating learning in convenient, fully tracked 15-minute sessions
- Excel@acpd - the only Excel CPD service designed specifically for accountants
- Access to your choice of learning pathway during the period of your licence subscription
- Immediate access to new CPD courses as soon as they are published
- Flexibility - learn what you want, when and where you want to
accountingcpd work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers
- 365 days
- 650 GBP (+VAT)
- 10% discount using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.