Services offered by ACCA business advisers
ACCA business advisers are qualified professional accountants who are licensed by us to offer professional services directly to businesses and individuals.
Equipped with financial, commercial and strategic skills, our business advisers provide an extensive range of services including:
- business, tax advice and planning
- preparation and audit of annual accounts
- preparation of personal and business tax returns
- set up of book-keeping and business systems
- book-keeping services
- management accounting
- raising finance
- budgeting and cash-flow
- business start-up
- expert witness
- corporate rescue and insolvency.
In addition, some members are specifically authorised to give investment business advice on topics such as pensions, insurance and unit trusts.