Important Immigration Resources

If you are looking to live and work in the United States, there are some resources that you should familiarise yourself with to help you be successful.

Unfortunately, ACCA can not provide a student visa or work permit due to local laws and regulations.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (US CIS)

Regardless of where you are in your journey to immigrate to the USA, explore your options with the US CIS to learn what immigration options are available to you. Visit the US CIS website.

The Immigrant Visa Process

If you are a foreign national and wish to live permanently in the USA, you must first obtain an immigrant visa.  Learn more about the process and how to immigrate based on family or based on employment. Visit the Travel.State.Gov website.

Study in the States

Are you looking to study in the United States to further your education? Be sure to review the rules and regulations that regulate international students. Please note that plans to study the ACCA qualification outside of a college or university does not make you eligible for a student visa. Visit the Study in the States website.

Please note that ACCA cannot advise on matters regarding immigration to the United States. We recommend you consult the above resources and/or an immigration attorney or specialist if you need additional guidance.