The ACCA and CA ANZ alliance
ACCA has joined forces with CA ANZ, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, to form a strategic alliance. The alliance sees us shaping and leading the future of our profession together.
What does it mean?
The alliance represents the voice of 900,000 members and future professional accountants around the world, who share the commitment to uphold the highest ethical, professional and technical standards. Sharing our expertise and combining our resources allows us to strengthen our reach and relevance. It also enables us to provide better support and resources to members and other stakeholders.
What are the benefits?
- New CPD opportunities: ACCA and CA ANZ are working together to bring new resources to members of both bodies.
- An amplified voice and enhanced ability to influence on core policy issues impacting the profession.
- Increased ACCA profile with employers and businesses globally, for the benefit of our members.
- Eligible ACCA members are able to obtain CA ANZ membership, providing them access to a wider network and better market recognition in Australia and New Zealand.
- ACCA members have access to wider research and professional insights.
- By sharing our expertise, insight and resources we will be even better placed to represent the profession - shaping it from within and highlighting the invaluable role it plays to businesses and capital markets around the world.