Making your CPD declaration
Completing the annual CPD declaration is how you tell us if you have met the CPD requirement each year.
Who submits a declaration?
Every member* must submits an annual CPD declaration, no matter which CPD route you’re following. You must still submit a declaration even if you’ve been granted a waiver.
*The only exceptions are members on the retired register and new members for their first year of membership.
You must submit your declaration by 1 January of the following year. If you do not submit your declaration then your membership will be at risk.
How to complete your annual CPD declaration
You can complete your annual CPD declaration either:
- by logging into myACCA; or
- on paper, by printing, completing and returning the form available in the 'Related downloads' section of this page.
Making your CPD declaration is easy. Simply confirm:
- your CPD route
- that you have/have not met the CPD requirement
- if you're an engagement partner responsible for audits of financial statements;
- that you’ve kept your professional ethics up to date.
I’ve not met the CPD requirement
If you’re having problems with your CPD, please let us know as soon as you can so we can help. You might be eligible for a different route or even a waiver, without realising it.
You must still make a CPD declaration to confirm that you have not met the CPD requirement for the year.
We’ll then contact you about making up any CPD shortfall and ask you to submit a replacement declaration when you’ve fulfilled all your CPD requirements.