What you will learn
On successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- explain why sustainability is important to society, to organisations, and to finance professionals
- evaluate business value chains, business models and business practices for sustainability and related issues
- deﬁne climate change risks and the associated ﬁnancial implications, and understand the reporting frameworks for climate risk disclosures
- explain the UN SDGs, their signiﬁcance for organisations in terms of risks and opportunities and the deﬁnitions of impact
- explain why ESG issues are important for your organisation and evaluate processes and systems for collecting, analysing and reporting ESG information
- explain why sustainability analytics is important for your organisation and evaluate the approach for compiling, analysing and interpreting ESG data.
About this course
As organisations are rebuilding from the pandemic, there is a growing desire for a transformative and sustainable global recovery, which is providing a fresh focus for organisations to drive forward their position in relation on sustainability.
Accountants and finance professionals have an important part to play, helping organisations adapt to the sustainable practices required to prevent resource depletion, facilitate long term success, and build a more sustainable future.
- 16 hours of learning
- Access the content for 6 months