Integrated annual report
Our 11th annual integrated report, using the International Integrated Reporting Council’s framework
"In 2021-22 we placed a critical strategic focus on the things that matter most: member support, student progression and ensuring a sustainable organisation.
ACCA’s growing and thriving community of members and future members continued to demonstrate the value the profession can keep delivering in the face of profound disruption."
- Helen Brand, ACCA Chief Executive
- Continuing to ensure ACCA is the first choice for employers, with employer NPS at +52.6 and employer satisfaction at 88%
- Delivering new career and upskilling resources: ACCA Career Navigator and ACCA Learning
- Connecting our community, with record numbers joining our flagship virtual conference for members, Accounting for the Future, 12,000 participants from 169 countries joining ACCA’s 11th International Public Sector Conference, and practitioners from 85 countries using ACCA’s Practice Connect online hub
- Growing our community of ethical, professional members, with 3.4% year-on-year growth in member numbers
- Enabling future members to continue their qualification journey, including delivering 68,000 remotely invigilated exams in 77 countries