All three knowledge module papers within the ACCA qualification are taken by on-demand CBE:
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
The following Applied Skills exams within the ACCA Qualification are available by on-demand CBE:
- Corporate and Business Law (LW-ENG)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW-GLO)
These papers each share a syllabus and exam format with the following papers in Foundations in Accountancy:
- Accountant in Business (AB) and FAB
- Management Accounting (MA) and FMA
- Financial Accounting (FA) and FFA
The first seven exams in the Foundations suite of awards and the CAT qualification are also available in on-demand CBE format.
For information about timetabled session CBEs which are available for some of our Applied Skills exams please visit our session CBE section.
For more information on the Foundation Level qualifications, please see the 'Related Links' section of this page.