We will invite you to transfer to membership as soon as your records indicate that you are ready.
This will be as soon as you’ve completed:
- your exams
- the Ethics and Professional Skills module
- the practical experience requirement by:
- achieving 36 months' in a relevant accountancy or finance role
- completing the required nine performance objectives or claiming the Approved Employer performance objective exemption
- getting all of your experience signed off by your practical experience supervisor.
Please keep your contact details up to date so that we can get in touch as soon as you are ready to transfer to membership.
If you think that you are ready now, you can still apply for membership by downloading and submitting the application form (please see the Related documents section at the bottom of this page) - you do not have to wait to receive an invitation from us.
Alternatively, you may wish to apply for ACCA membership online via your myACCA account.