To find out if your qualifications and skills are recognised in Hong Kong, visit the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) website which explains how to have your qualifications assessed for suitability in the Hong Kong employment market.
The HKCAAVQ provides different assessment services covering:
- Qualifications awarded by granting bodies outside Hong Kong
- Non-local courses leading to higher academic and professional qualifications for registration under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance (Cap. 493)
- Continuing Education Fund (CEF) reimbursable courses
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes for the Insurance Authority (IA)
- Assessment of learning programmes under Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) for Banking Practitioners