You can apply for the Simpson Scholarship if you meet the following criteria.
- You are registered as an ACCA student, and
- You have paid your fees for the year ahead, and
- You have no other fees outstanding, and
- You have completed and achieved an average of 80% or more in the Applied Knowledge exams of the ACCA Qualification - at your first attempt, or
- If you have exemptions from the Applied Knowledge exams, then you must have achieved 66% or more in at least two Applied Skills exams - at your first attempt.