Accountancy is at the centre of public sector transformation, improving skills and helping deliver improved financial management, and driving policy and spending decisions that lead to more digital, green and equitable futures for all. Under pressure from the impacts of Covid-19 and the urgency of fighting climate change, new thinking in the public sector has never been more important.
By joining the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants 12th annual public sector conference you can:
- Hear from an unrivalled group of international speakers on critical issues, including public sector finance during a cost-of-living crisis, skills and professionalisation, auditing sustainability reporting, accountability and trust
- Be the first to hear about our new research into green budgeting for the public sector
- Equip yourself with knowledge and skills that will help you be effective in your role at this critical time of change
- Hear more about our ‘Accounting for a better world’ initiative and consider your own role in creating a better future
- Network with fellow public sector finance professionals around the world
- If you are an ACCA member, you can use this learning to meet your CPD requirements*
This event is being made available without cost to registrants and sessions will be available on-demand after the event.
AUDIENCE: The conference is open to everyone interested in public sector finance.